• Minimum 5 years Heavy Duty Wrecker sales experience.
• Computer skills including keyboard aptitude word processing, presentation software, spreadsheet and communications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Must have working knowledge of towing products and market segment variables.
• Demonstrated customer focus, acting with a high sense of urgency. Able to gather, assimilate, and act on customer requests and represent self in a professional manner.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to use problem-solving techniques to identify and resolve customer business issues.
• Experience dealing and communicating with vendors and OEM's alike.
BENEFITS: 100% employee paid health care coverage, portion paid dental, 401k, and paid time off.