Hino Trucks Launches Mobile AppMay 4th, 2013 | By Editorial Staff | Category: New Products
Hino Trucks announces the release of their first mobile application designed to provide customers personalized access to Hino’s nationwide dealer network. This free app offers a collection of useful tools for drivers and puts the following resources at their fingertips:
• Dealer Locator: Provides a complete listing of Hino Trucks dealerships based on the driver’s current location or by entering a city, state or zip code. The locator launches the dealer site and features maps, contact information, services, hours of operation and dealer-specific special offers.
• HinoWatch: App users are just a click away from reaching the industry’s best roadside assistance. HinoWatch is there to ensure drivers are protected night and day, year round - with roadside assistance for your Hino Truck anywhere throughout the United States.
• Trucks & Services: For quick reference, Hino’s truck models specifications, warranty info, photo gallery and much more are featured.
• Parts Offers – Receive special parts offers from our national dealer network. Select “My Dealer” upon launching the app and receive personal alerts!
• Connect with Hino – Links to the latest Social Media Hino news from Facebook, YouTube & Twitter.
“Today’s drivers rely on mobile devices to stay connected. We developed this app with the driver in mind and to easily connect our customers to our ever growing dealer network.” said Glenn Ellis – Vice President of Marketing & Dealer Operations for Hino Trucks. “Now drivers can conveniently access the information they need with the tap of a button.”
The Hino Trucks app is available now through the Apple Store and Google Play.