Does your company need a website? Does your current website need to be updated? There are as many reasons to have a website in today’s e-commerce society as there are… well, websites. A few reason that may apply to your business are:
- Your competitors have a website.
- Your buyers turn to websites for research before making a buying decision.
- To build credibility and a presence for your company.
- To have an online brochure so you can send e-mail campaigns.
- To show off your company’s equipment, products or services.
- To host a blog and position you or your sales people as industry experts, which will gain positive attention for your company.
- The list goes on. The cost of producing a website has dropped dramatically and technology improves daily. Don’t let your company be left behind. Call us today to discuss how we can help your company create a new website or redesign an existing site that achieves your goals.
You may view a sample of our web site designs below:
|Roberts Heavy-Duty TowingClick here to visit Roberts Heavy-Duty Towing|
|Percentage of Small Businesses with websites by Annual Sales|
|45% – Revenues of $100,000 to $499,000|
|49% – Revenues of $500,000 to $999,000|
|69% – Revenues of $1.0 Million to $2.49 Million|
|67% – Revenues of $2.5 Million to $4.9 Million|
|73% – Revenues of $5.0 Million to $10 Million|
Source: SelllingtoSmallBusinesses.com February 2009
|*All sites include production and copy editing|
|Level 1- Basic/Static Site Like an online brochure. You would provide the information and we’ll provide editorial guidance. We include your photos as you provide them – no retouching.
Level 2 – Intermediate Site We’ll provide you with help on conceptualizing your company’s website. Our team writes all the text for your approval and we will re-touch the photos that you provide. We will maintain your site for one year inclusive.
Level 3 – Expert Site We take a Level 2 site and go one step further – we build the website so you can make changes to the website as desired. We help you promote your new website with an email blast, a press release and an announcement in the Industry Insider department of Tow Times Magazine.